We work on large, international and mature projects, frequently operating on gigabytes of data. As such, our projects require constant tweaking and optimization. Our teams are characterized by different sizes and workflow, and we offer a lot of flexibility when it comes to the choice of solutions. We mostly work with Seniors and experts in a given field, creating optimal grounds for the exchange of experience.
Character of work
A few words about the team
Our HR department is young and thriving, we started functioning about a year ago. Recruiters came first, effectively supporting us in the search for the best people for our software house. In the middle of the previous year, HR Manager joined us and she dynamically develops HR processes and activities. We are looking for a fourth team member to join our team, who will support the development of training as well as event and integration activities.
- Taking care of the area of employee and manager development
- Preparing a process and plan for the development of employees and management
- Researching development needs and proposing actions based on them
- Coordinating development activities in the company
- Coordinating existing internal initiatives centered around professional development
- Coordination of integration activities in each team
- Organization of an annual company-wide event
- Administrative service of employee benefits and staying up-to-date in this area
- Updating the internal HR page and company structure
- HR reporting
- Preparing contracts for people joining us
- Higher education - psychology, HR or related
- Min. 3 years of experience in the HR field, preferably in the area of development and training
- Knowledge of English on at least B2 level (part of the createIT team speaks English on a daily basis)
- Initiative and courage in proposing and expressing own opinions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Diligence and accuracy
- Focus on teamwork
Nice to have
- Good sense of humor 😊
Perks & Benefits
It’s simple – we keep you happy and you work happily. With us you can be independent, work on international projects and have private health care. What’s more we conduct skillUp internal trainings for everyone in the company. No matter if you work remotely or in the office, there is always a place for you in our chillout zone, or for your bike in our free parking space.
Private medical healthcare
100% remote work
Access to a psychological support service
Variety of the projects and the possibility to move between them
In this position, you will be a part of the HR&Finance department. We are looking for an open-minded person with a sense of humor and initiative, who will help us and our entire company develop the HR area.