We work on large, international and mature projects, frequently operating on gigabytes of data. As such, our projects require constant tweaking and optimization. Our teams are characterized by different sizes and workflow, and we offer a lot of flexibility when it comes to the choice of solutions. We mostly work with Seniors and experts in a given field, creating optimal grounds for the exchange of experience.
Character of work
A few words about the team
Well, this Polish name has no good translation to English and “Wrzutki” was the historical name for this unit and now it has grown into the WP & Custom Systems department. WP & Custom Systems stands for small and mid-projects. Or quick tasks. Or mass changes across dozens of sites. Anything from a one-hour task to a heavy customized (usually) WordPress project that could take weeks to develop. We are an international team with people in Poland and the Philippines. Now we have 15 people onboard and we are still growing. Our unit has strong competences, and you will mainly work with people experienced at medium and senior levels.
- Creating clean and semantic HTML5 code complaints with W3C standards
- Adapting code to mobile devices
- Creating WordPress templates with ACF Pro/Gutenberg
- Modifying, maintaining, and configuring WordPress plugins
- Creating own WordPress plugins
- Updating WordPress sites - CMS core and plugins
- Supporting company’s plugins/themes from the Themeforest market
- Supporting client's websites, fixing bugs and errors
The technologies you will be using:
- English: B2
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Tools: Gitlab, Webpack, XAMPP, Docker, Figma/Photoshop
- Soft skills: paying attention to details, self-sustainable, ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of clean code principles
Nice to have
- Some PHP frameworks
- Experience in Agile
Perks & Benefits
It’s simple – we keep you happy and you work happily. With us you can be independent, work on international projects and have private health care. What’s more we conduct skillUp internal trainings for everyone in the company. No matter if you work remotely or in the office, there is always a place for you in our chillout zone, or for your bike in our free parking space.
Private medical healthcare
100% remote work
Access to a psychological support service
Variety of the projects and the possibility to move between them
As a WordPress Dev you will be responsible for the content of projects and internet websites, from HTML 5 and SCSS/CSS to WordPress templates in PHP 7/8. We are looking for people with good knowledge of technologies and techniques who like to develop themselves by cooperating with a team of experienced programmers.