Hi! We are currently expanding our internal marketing department – and we are looking for an SEO Specialist!
- Creating SEO audits in terms of technical aspects and content;
- Optimization of clients’ websites – on-site activities;
- Support for link-building platforms;
- Maintenance and development of back-end sites;
- Preparing offers, SEO analysis and reporting results;
- Contact with clients;
- Planning technical optimizations and supervising the implementation;
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS / basic optimization and SEO plugins;
- Very good knowledge of the principles of SEO websites’ optimization;
- Ability to configure internal linking of back-end pages;
- Keyword searching skills for blog articles;
- Knowledge of SEO copywriting principles
- Knowledge of Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Search Console;
- Min. 2 years of experience;
- Knowledge of the English language, at least B2 level
- German language will be an advantage
- High independence in operation and opportunities for professional development
- The opportunity to participate in international projects and to work in an international environment
- Loose and friendly atmosphere
- Internal trainings
- Attractive remuneration
- Chillout zone with table football and Playstation
- Free parking for bikes and cars
Please include in your CV the following clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs of the recruitment process carried out by createIT s.c. Borkowski Bartosz Fredrych Aleksander in Toruń in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662) “.
Please note that the data controller is createIT s.c. Borkowski Bartosz Fredrych Aleksander with headquarters in Toruń, Filtrowa 23 87-100. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it by e-mailing us at [email protected] Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974. The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
The collected personal data administrator is createIT s.c. Borkowski Bartosz Fredrych Aleksander. Personal data provided by the contact form are collected only to contact you and answer your request. The collected personal data is stored only for the period necessary to handle the sent request and recruitment process.
For the creativity you need
Cans of coke
Cups of coffee
Ls of water
we have it for you and much more
Our clients come from all over the world.
Plus we have several foreigners on-board!
Participate in the international, ambitious projects implemented by the multicultural team.
With incentives like beverages, snacks, a PlayStation or table football … we make IT fun!
Chillout zone, Fresh fruit, unrestricted access to cold and warm beverages.
Junior & Mid devs are continuously supported by senior developers.
Exchange your ideas with others, share technical issues. Develop your skills faster.
We care about an ‘open-door’ policy in the company: open communication as well as flawless exchange of ideas and best-practices.
Benefit from a comfortable and efficient working environment.
We keep a cozy and open working atmosphere to create good-quality & inspiring projects.
Gain high independence and work in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Meet some Join the team
of our team
I’ve been working here for over half a year and witnessed how significantly the company has grown in just a few months. Great atmosphere, efficient onboarding and supportive team ensure high comfort of work.
Head of Technical Delivery
I've been with this company from the very beginning. The projects are challenging, international & complex, but the company is small enough to make you feel that you have a real influence on project implementation. You’re not just a cog in the wheel, you’re a part of createIT.
Head of Projects
After two years here I can say every day at createIT is an adventure, there's always something going on. What's more, it's great to be a part of and create these fun adventures!
Head of QA and Processes
A friendly place with casual atmosphere where you can grow together with the organization. The international team, lots of fun in everyday work and really nice coffee make createIT something much more than just a workplace.
Maintenance and Support Manager
Working here for several years, I’ve witnessed how much this company has grown and evolved to employees’ favor. It’s a place where I have developed my competences and broadened my experience. I love this company and, most of all, the whole team.
Head of Design
It is a pleasure for me to work in such a great and creative team that wants to develop every day, and at the same time help each other 😊
Chief of WordPress and Custom Systems
In previous workplaces, I haven’t met with such a commitment to projects and a professional approach without a corporate framework. The people and atmosphere are the great strength of this company.