Multiple websites implementation, day-to-day maintenance and support of company websites, Service Level Agreement for hosting and websites.
Modern websites for increased reach
While they focus on their business, we monitor the stability of their websites.
The Client approached us with several requests. We were asked to provide maintenance for 7 of the Client’s corporate websites. There was also a need for a redesign of several existing webpages as well as for the implementation of new platforms.
The business goals of the Client:
- To provide a great user experience to customers visiting any of our websites, which would work towards building confidence in the brand and encouraging cooperation
- To have access to professional support and monitoring services to counter any issues (security, hosting, technical, etc.)
The client is a debt collection company based in Wrocław, Poland, and listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. It manages the receivables of banks, credit intermediaries, insurance companies, leasing companies, and other businesses.
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the Client’s perspective.
- Modern look of both new and redesigned websites to build the professional image of the company
- Having a team of professionals to cover the day-to-day maintenance and support of the platforms
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the user’s perspective.
- Improved user interface translates to better user experience and easier navigation
- Better performance on both desktop and mobile devices
- Clear layout of information
The challenges we have overcome
The sites require a high level of security due to the sensitive nature of the financial industry. Also, different sites use different technologies, yet createIT successfully manages all of them.
Does your company need a similar solution or would you like to go down an individual path?
We are ready for both!
Dominika DziadoszMarketing Specialist/ KRUK S.A.
"We are extremely satisfied with the cooperation."