We created regional, corporate websites serving as showcases for the different branches of ALUKÖNIGSTAHL GmbH. The platforms feature product listings, a download center as well as references broken down into 3 target audiences. The websites are characterized by a modern design, UX and UI, and they run well on both desktop and mobile devices.
Corporate sites that draw customer attention
Build global brand awareness through a network of modern regional corporate websites
The Client has approached us with a need for several corporate websites designed for different regions that would help build his brand’s global awareness. He requested platforms characterized by modern design, UX, UI that would feature listings of his products in target languages.
The business goals of the Client:
- To expand with his offer to other markets
- To develop global brand awareness
- To create platforms that would present his products in a clear form
- To make sure the platforms are connected to other ALUKÖNIGSTAHL sites and resources
- To have a professional, well-designed, good-looking network of websites targeting different regions
ALUKÖNIGSTAHL operates throughout the entire Europe, offering the highest quality maintenance and services connected to machines, software and the servicing of metal constructions.
ALUKÖNIGSTAHL is the provider of complete system solutions for windows, doors, facades and skylights. The König Group currently employs about 1000 people and operates in 15 countries with 28 partnerships. It has been a partner of Schüco and Jansen systems’ manufacturers since the 1960s.
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the Client’s perspective.
- Regional, localized versions of brand websites for different target audiences
- Clear and intuitive product listings for easy purchases
- Multiple links leading to other ALUKÖNIGSTAHL sites and resources
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the user’s perspective.
- To be able to explore the content and offer of ALUKÖNIGSTAHL in the native language
- To be able to make the purchase of products of interest
- To be able to navigate through the site without issues
The challenges we have overcome
The sites had to be moved from Sharepoint to WordPress. A clear and user-friendly design was prepared for all 3 target groups (home owners, architects and producers). An extended backend that enables easy site updates with new information and products, with the division into 3 target groups.
Does your company need a similar solution or would you like to go down an individual path?
We are ready for both!