A unique eCommerce for antiques
A modern platform for purchasing European antiques, reflecting the spirit of the trade.
The Client approached us with a request to deliver a modern eCommerce platform that would reflect the character of antique trade and encourage sales. The focus was on designing a friendly UI that would facilitate browsing and the purchase of products. Several complex systems were implemented and the site received a matching theme.
The business goals of the Client:
- To provide a modern platform that would attract traffic and generate sales
- To set up a unique eCommerce for antiques that would reflect the spirit of the trade
- A clear, elegant, eye-catching website to provide a great user experience as well as high performance across different devices
About the client
The Client is a trading company, a leader on the international market for the sale of European antiques and works of art originating from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries.
About the project flow
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the Client’s perspective
- Building brand identity
- Generating revenue
- Easy to manage
- High performance
- Unique visual style
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the user’s perspective
- User friendly interface
- Seamless product purchasing
- Elegant theme
- High performance on both desktop and mobile devices
The challenges we have overcome
Since the platform was supposed to reflect the spirit of the trade – 18-20th century antiques – an interesting challenge was to develop a theme that would carry this unique mood.
Does your company need a similar solution or would you like to go down an individual path?
We are ready for both!
OwnerArt Trading Company
"We’ve worked on a number of projects already, and we know what to expect from each other."