Our team took on the challenge of crafting the platform’s engaging design from scratch and meticulously engineered a multi-layered architecture that is both user-friendly and facilitates seamless data analysis and administration. At the same time, we developed a marketing strategy for the brand, established social media communication channels and formed partnerships with streamers.
The client came to us with a general idea for a new business branch of his business. He wanted to explore the possibilities, to put everything into a logical and coherent whole. The big challenge for the client was to encapsulate all his ideas into one concrete and feasible solution for the new target group.
The business goals of the Client:
- Building a visual identity for the brand (including its name)
- Expanding the portfolio of clients by creating a new system and product
- Creating a competitive platform for esports tournaments that will allow players from around the world to start their journey in gaming
About the client
Maxi Players is a state-of-the-art esports platform that empowers players to not only organize matches, but also set up complex events and build thriving communities
About the project flow
The selection of the 4 main stages of preparation of the cooperation process
Creating an international esports platform with a rich set of features for players to enjoy their favorite games and compete with others for real money.
Examination of the client's ideas for technological feasibility.
Building and describing the ideal user personas for the service.
Creating an initial roadmap for the system, as well as marketing and branding roadmaps.
The project was carried out in the waterfall model. The entire collaboration was divided into milestones, including the strategic thinking phase about the brand, research, and assessment of the business environment.
A key aspect of the project was the synchronization of development and implementation activities with the marketing plan and global community event calendar.
With the added layer of two-step verification, Maxi Players ensures age verification compliance while the original system enables hassle-free event authorization.
From designing the architecture to implementing over 17 integrations, Maxi Players is a testament to our team’s holistic approach to creating a cutting-edge gaming platform.
System architecture and system performance:
- Post Affiliate Pro
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the Client’s perspective
- An integrated admin panel with a real-time results dashboard (presenting 9 statistics regarding payments and payouts to user accounts)
- An age verification module and a system that minimizes fraud resulting from users employing bots
- An integrated affiliate system and payment gateway.
- Synchronization with major gaming social media platforms.
The main functionalities of the platform that are important from the user’s perspectiveThe main functionalities of the platform that are important from the user’s perspective
- Built-in communication channels for the MXP community
- Skill ranking
- Tournament system
- Verification of participants based on acquired skills
- Win verification
- Direct integration with other iGaming platforms
- Affiliate system available to users.
Systems integrated with the platform
The challenges we have overcome
The client came to us with phenomenal ideas that we needed to translate into technology and marketing solutions. Given the highly dynamic nature of the gaming sector and the constraints imposed by the platform’s specificities, we had to operate on multiple fronts, anticipating and creating unique, tailored solutions to meet the client’s needs.
Does your company need a similar solution or would you like to go down an individual path?
We are ready for both!
"Even in difficult situations, we were able to find a solution."